[pmwiki-users] problem with flowplyer recipe

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sat Aug 2 04:55:42 CDT 2008

Hello,
I can't make the flowplayer recipe work with firefox 3 (nor konqueror)

my page is here

http://new.dodin.org/wiki/index.php?n=Divers.BacASable

the source is:

flowplayer 2

(:flowplayer src=Dark
videoFile=http://valerie.dodin.org/clips/2008/caussou-20080726-clip-dm320.flv
autoPlay=false :)

http://valerie.dodin.org/clips/2008/caussou-20080726-clip-dm320.flv

demo fp

(:flowplayer width=400 height=300 src=Dark
videoFile=http://www.terranovanet.it/data/video/montesilvano2007/intro600.flv
autoPlay=false :)

first part is what I would like to display, second the original demo from

http://www.terranovanet.it/Cookbook/Flowplayer

(this page is identical to the pmwiki cookbook page, but with the demo)

I first added the recipe to the farmconfig file, then tried the
config.php with no difference:

in farmconfig.php
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/flowplayer.php");

in config.php
include_once("cookbook/flowplayer.php");

the recipe is seen, as the line desapear and the generated code is
coming from the recipe script

any idea?

thanks
jdd