[pmwiki-users] How to protect against vandalism?

Erik Haagensen erik.haa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:51:12 CDT 2008

Peter Bowers <pbowers <at> pobox.com> writes:

> I know I should be able to find out HOW you did this, but after some
> time googling I'm not finding anything.
>
> Could someone tell me what variable needs to be changed or what page
> needs to be modified to put the message about what password to enter
> there in order to have this "open" type of password?

I have set ut this solution on our site - it seems to work well.
I too search for the "how to" - and got the solution in this message:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/50436/

(However we have som problems just now that someone is changing part of the
php code - thats's a little more tricky....