[pmwiki-users] fox: ptv of a sections adds linebreak

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 09:19:33 CDT 2008

Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 1:33:45 PM, noskule wrote:

> If I use a section ptv in a markup expression it breaks the  expression
> cause it adds a additional linebreak. Could this be changed, or is there
> a way to use trim()?

I guess section ptvs will often break markup expressions, since
they can and often do contain line breaks. An anchored section is
specifically useful for multi line content. So it should not be used
inside markup expressions.

When Fox adds to a section ptv it makes sure that there is a
line break after the initial anchor markup and before the ending
anchor markup. I think this should stay as it is.

  ~Hans