[pmwiki-users] Fox - create numeric page name?

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Wed Aug 6 12:47:33 CDT 2008

Hi Hans,

I am able to create a page named "1234" manually ... it's only when
trying to create the page through Fox that the invalid page name error
occurs.

The beginning of the form is:

(:messages:)
(:fox inventoryform #top target='{$$pagename}' redirect=1
template=VehicleTemplates#newvehicle :)
|| '''Stock#:'''||(:input text pagename size=30:)

the objective being to have the page name the same as the stock #.
Worst case scenario, I can set the input value to an alpha character and
have them append the stock number to the alpha character, and use
'A1234' as a naming scheme for the site.  If you'd like to look at the
page directly, let me know and I'll email you the URL and password.

Regards,

Russ