[pmwiki-users] EnableDiag in CondAuth

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Aug 10 11:15:13 CDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 05:54:29PM -0700, adam overton wrote:
> if i try to set $EnableDiag only for use by the admin using either of
> the two following approaches, i get an unending request for a
> password. if i set the $EnableDiag manually to 1 or 0, everything
> edits fine.
>
> 	if (CondAuth($pagename, 'admin')) $EnableDiag = 1;
> [...]
> should this be happening?

No, but are you doing anything else related to authentication/
authorization, such as using AuthUser?

The above line probably should go near the end of local/config.php,
after any other customizations that involve authorizations.

If that's not it, let me know and I'll see if I can come up with
anything else.