[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and Pagelist as report generator

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Wed Aug 20 07:15:59 CDT 2008

Did you look into wikiforms at all?  I did a similar thing with books
printed in the Albanian language using wikiforms which you can see at
www.ccl-al.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Alb.BookCatalog (live data).  I
don't think you could do a multi-line form, though, unless I've just
never read about that capability in wikiforms...

-Peter