[pmwiki-users] Strange :pagelist: behavior

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:35:18 CDT 2008

1. Sorry, I did not realize it was password protected. That is corrected
now.

2. Yes, I wanted to exclude the RealEstate group (and other groups), since
these were not part of the site, at least at the moment.

3. Seems like including the commas and eliminating the spaces did the trick.
Thanks, Simon.

4. Are you from NZ?

Z.

--