[pmwiki-users] Smaller Text

Vince Sabio vince at vjs.org
Sun Aug 31 23:44:27 CDT 2008

I have a bulleted list that I would like to put into a smaller text
size. Neither [-...-] nor '-...'-' works across the bulleted list. I
checked the Cookbook, but couldn't find anything in there that will
work.

I could make each bulleted entry smaller by using [-...-]
individually on each one -- of the form:

* [-Bullet text 1.-]
* [-Bullet text 2.-]
* [-Bullet text 3.-]

... and so forth, but that requires additional work as the bullet
list changes, and also creates bullets that are oversized for the
text. What I'm looking for is something more of the form:

[font size directive]
* Bullet text 1.
* Bullet text 2.
* Bullet text 3.
[font size directive termination]

Any ideas on how to do this would be greatly appreciated!