[pmwiki-users] moving pmwiki

Sameer Kumar sameerkumar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:59:54 CST 2008

A correction and some additional points:I have installed the wiki in a
folder called 'Wiki' in the 'Htdocs' folder. I also have an index.php file
in the Htdocs folder pointing to the pmwiki.php in the wiki folder.
I see the homepage without a problem at http://localhost.When I click on a
link, e.g. Projects.Projects, the browser goes to
http://localhost/wiki/?n=Projects.Projects.
<http://localhost/wiki/?n=Projects.Projects>But
all that is displayed is an Index (folder list) of the Wiki folder.