[pmwiki-users] farm set-up

James Montaldi j.montaldi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 10:37:31 CST 2008

Hi

I'm setting up a farm for the first time, and following the
instructions on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/WikiFarms.  I have a
problem with the index.php file in the new directory (containing the
wiki rather than the farm) - the instruction say to put

<?php include([='=]''path/to/pmwiki.php''');

as the first (only) line of the file.  When I do that and point my
browser at the newwiki/index.php I get nothing - a completely blank
page, no error message or anything.  If instead I just put

<?php include('path/to/pmwiki.php');

(the usual include) then it seems to work ok.  Am I missing something?
 I'm not a programmer, and can't decipher what the [='=]' bit might
mean.

Thanks for any help - James