[pmwiki-users] Setting FixFlow style

Dr Fred C drfredc at verizon.net
Sat Dec 13 22:04:29 CST 2008

Perhaps it's so obvious, it bit my nose off.

I can't seem to find any info about how to set a default style in
FixFlow.  Logically, it would seem to be something in a page
Site.FixFlow-Configuration, but that page doesn't seem to provide any
thing other than generic info on style options.  These appear to work
for for setting a style on your local computer, but don't appear to
change the default style for anyone else that visits the site.  I recall
reading about setting default skin style options in config, but can't
find anything about that, other than the skin to use.

Am I missing something obvious here?

--

Always, Dr Fred C
drfredc at drfredc.com