[pmwiki-users] Security breach?

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon Dec 22 17:53:53 CST 2008

Setting things to 755 is safer than 777. The question is, will that work
on your site, with your host, with your version of PHP, with the setup
of the webserver you have? I don't know. Easiest way to find out is
after creating wiki.d and uploads, to set them to 755; if you can create
or edit a wiki page through the normal way, then your done.

And I agree, the wiki page is not too clear. I'm just don't have enough
knowledge to confidently update it.

  ~ ~ Dave