[pmwiki-users] Question about WikiStyles

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 03:16:24 CST 2008

Monday, February 4, 2008, 7:51:49 AM, imoc wrote:

> Thanks, Simon. So I copied the 'PmWiki/GroupHeader' to my page GroupHeader.
> But I got only the bgcolor worked. The floating won't. I found the
> define=audience has a class='frame rfloat'. Should I define the
> 'frame rfloat' class or it is already defined somewhere?

classes frame, rfloat, lfloat and more are defined in
scripts/wikistyles.php and should load by default into
the page HTML head. Check your page HTML source to see if these are
present in a <styles> .....</styles> tag.
If not you need to find out what suppresses them.
This may be skin releated.
Also try use the classes directly in a page for testing, like

>>frame<<
text in a frame
>><<

>>rfloat