[pmwiki-users] Pre-fill author required field with login name on a one-password-for-all wiki?

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:51:36 CST 2008

Hi there,

One of my wikis is currently setup with a one-password-for-all (read and
edit) and $EnablePostAuthorRequired<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/EditVariables#EnablePostAuthorRequired>=1.
When users login on the wiki, they have to provide a login name (anything
they want) and the wiki password. If they attempt to edit a page, there is a
red warning message "An author name is required" displayed only the first
time they save an edit. I was wondering whether it is possible to have
pmwiki inherit that author name from the login name because this has caused
a bit of confusion with my users.

Kind regards,

Benoit

--
Wanderer, your footsteps are the road, and nothing more; wanderer, there is
no road, the road is made by walking. By walking one makes the road, and