[pmwiki-users] Automatically Change Focus to Textarea When Editing

Max Ernst max6166 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:14:52 CST 2008

Hi,

I have just started experimenting with PmWiki and am enjoying it very much.

When editing a page, it is necessary to click within the textarea before
typing.

I was wondering if there was any way to automatically set the focus to
the textarea when editing pages to avoid this extra step.

Ideally, I would like to be able to just hit the 'e' Access Key and
start typing.

I am using FireFox 2.

Thanks,
Max