[pmwiki-users] Omitting the 'Main/HomePage' in html title tag ...

imoc blog.oc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 05:27:52 CST 2008

Thanks Hans for your rapid solutions here:

http://groups.google.com/group/pmwiki-users/browse_thread/
thread/295cba65ab9a6c5b#30d06ffaad13a807

I'll take one to use. Meanwhile I got a (maybe not so) strange idea
that I put some code inside <title> tags like:

<title>
$WikiTitle | <!--wiki:{$Group}.HtmlTitle {$SiteGroup}.HtmlTitle-->
</title>

Where in {$SiteGroup}.HtmlTitle (= Site.HtmlTitle) I put it as empty,
So in site home only $WikiTitle would appear.

Then I put '{$Group}/{$Title}' in {$Group}.HtmlTitle, so in other page
the three level titles would all be shown. only a little pity that
there shows '<p>Group/PageTitle</p>' and I don't know how to get rid
of the <p> and </p>. :(

Sorry for my delayed thank, I've just come back from my parents' old home
town where we were celebrating traditional Chinese new year. So here is
my greeting - wish you a happy Chinese new year.

Cheers,
imoc