[pmwiki-users] pagelist fmt=count as pagevar

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 06:40:11 CST 2008

Friday, February 8, 2008, 11:10:21 PM, Hans wrote:

> Friday, February 8, 2008, 4:58:23 PM, noskule wrote:

>> but this parses all pages instead of .pageindex. will you suport ptv in
>> the feature?

> I have not found out how pagelist does the PTV checking.
> Obviously it works for the (:pagelist :) directive, but the
> (pagelist ) markup expression is calling on MakePageList and then it
> does not work for the $:var= PTV option. Some things get left out
> in this deconstruction attempt (using MakePageList out of the context
> of the pagelist process).

Thanks to Peter I was able to modify the (pagelist) markup expression,
so it will work with all parameters (I hope) like the pagelist
directive, including $:ptv= handling.
The one difference is that the default output format for the markup
expression is a comma-separated pagelist and not a HTML list.

New version for download at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PowerTools

  ~Hans