[pmwiki-users] Strip markup to generate plain text

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Feb 12 16:18:25 CST 2008

Perhaps a stupid question but is there some way to generate
plain text from pmwiki content source?

I'll explain. I write a lot of text, for example instructions
for Java programming. I usually need to use this text in more
than one place (non-pwwiki) and I would like to be able to
generate a plain text as easy as possible (I would prefer
Markdown but that's another story). I don't know if I'm blind
but I can't find any instructions for this. Is there some way to
do this?

                         jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se