[pmwiki-users] Doubled Footers!

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Sun Feb 17 14:13:02 CST 2008

I'm working on getting a new wiki online, and I've encountered a problem.  I'm using the Marinee skin with the BlogSimple2 recipe, and for some reason I'm getting doubled footers.  If you go to http://www.davidaspitzley.org/potatopatch and click on the link of the first blog posting, you'll see that the comments appear twice, once in the body and once in the footer area, and if you click to add a comment, you get two comment boxes, but the existing comments only appear once.  Has anybody else had this problem, and can anybody help me figure out what's wrong here?

David