[pmwiki-users] static pages with apache authentication // Per group sub directories

Seth Cherney sethcherney at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 10:03:43 CST 2008

I am using static pages, but have an issue with authentication. I am using server auth, and, since static pages is not running as a logged in user, the save on edit fails due to security reasons.  Any tips?

Thanks, Seth

PS:  I rudely hacked out a way to get static pages to save in per group subdirectories.  It is not usable by all, since I hard coded things, I'm happy to post what I have if anyone thinks its worth it...S