[pmwiki-users] Upload problem on OS X

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Tue Jan 1 03:28:57 CST 2008

Dr Fred C <drfredc at verizon.net> 07-12-31 20.10

>Sounds to me like you've got to set the "upload" folder on your
>pmwiki server to give permission to accept uploads.  Something
>like 777...

That was my first thought also but it's rwx for 'all', 'owner'
and 'group'. At one time yesterday it was possible to upload
some files and I thought it was a file size limit but it didn't
work reliable. So I cleaned out the wiki.d and uploads folder to
start over ... now it doesn't seem to work at all.

I'm completely confused, I usually have no problem setting up
pmwiki on linux boxes or Macs (Tiger - 10.4) but now ...

                 jem
--
Jan Erik Moström, www.mostrom.pp.se