[pmwiki-users] Does ShowHide fail on some modern browsers?

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Thu Jan 10 13:50:45 CST 2008

ShowHide doesn't work on my latest version of Firefox (2.0.0.11) on
Mac OS X, though it does on an earlier version of Firefox (1.5.08). I
have Javascript enabled. Is it just me, or did the new version of
Firefox break something? And are there other modern browsers that
won't work?

Try clicking on the "Show Divisions" button at the bottom of PmWiki's
Cookbook/ShowHide page (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ShowHide)
Javascript must be enabled.

Anyone else encounter such problems on any modern browsers?

Randy