[pmwiki-users] Issue with RSS feeds on password-protected pages

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Jan 14 06:06:16 CST 2008

Actually, I take it back. The WebFeeds page does say:
Lastly, it's also possible to configure the webfeeds to obtain the
authentication information from the url directly, as in:
     .../Site/AllRecentChanges?action=rss&authpw=secret

So I checked you URL again, and this time it seems to work.

Now I'm as dazed and confused as Dave! If you did something to fix it,
let us  know what it was.

Randy