[pmwiki-users] 'Draft' mode?

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:28:23 CST 2008

I am working on a wiki site (gps.words2u.net) and a blog site (
blog.words2u.net). The blog is made with wordpress, the wiki is, of course,
pmwiki.

There is a nice feature in wordpress, which is draft mode - it lets you work
on the page until you are ready, and then you select publish to expose it to
the world, or private which does something else, not sure what...

Is there such a feature in pmwiki? I know I can do it by creating the page
without a link, but since I am (or plan to be) using a pagelist command to
show all pages in the groups, it will be exposed there anyway. I can of
course set a read password, and there is somewhere a setting that hides
pages that require read password, but that is quite awkward to do.

If there is no such feature, maybe we should consider it as a new feature.
At least this is one newbie's opinion.

Thanks,

Z.

--