[pmwiki-users] Errors after site upgrade

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Thu Jan 17 13:14:44 CST 2008

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 12:18:38PM -0500, Sandy wrote:
>> I went from beta 35 or older to 65 (the most recent).

> My guess is that the upgrade didn't update pmwiki.php.  This
> could be because it wasn't copied, or because pmwiki.php has
> been renamed to something like index.php and you're relying
> on that.
>
> If that's not the problem, let us know and I'll look into it
> further.
>
> Pm

Bingo! (I had just finished copying over /scripts from a fresh copy when
this came in, so it was easy to test.)

I think that's the third time I made this mistake, in three upgrades,
sigh. (Comes of relying on memory rather than reading the instructions.
I'm still not comfortable with saying "copy the entire folder over top
of everything I've got working, so I do it one folder at a time.")

Thanks!

Sandy