[pmwiki-users] How to insert at an anchor with FoxEdit's behavior

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Fri Jan 18 13:26:52 CST 2008

Randy wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> How do you define a page as a PTV? Note that my page already has page
> text variables on it.

Well I see you found your solution (different post), but basically, you
build the page without hitting enter (inside (:ptv:ex:) ), using (:nl:)
and \\ for breaks, then call the PTV as normal... Once on the page
itself and again wherever you like on your wiki.

A bit 'dirty', I know, but when you use it in conjunction with my
ShortCutsMarkup recipe--as in, for constructs that you will use more
than once--it does marvels!

--
       ~Mike Shanley~
   ~you are almost there~