[pmwiki-users] Include specific lines of text on a page

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Fri Jan 18 13:33:45 CST 2008

Ben,

I've never seen the output, but you can do a pagelist with
fmt=#excerpts to include an extract of the page text around the search
term, as Google does. (See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PagelistTemplateSamples.)

Maybe you can search for your text and include an excerpt around it?

I know that's not exactly what you wanted, but it's the closest I can
get.

Best,

Randy