[pmwiki-users] Are Fox forms incompatible with PmWiki's email notification system?

Randy randy at brownragfilms.com
Mon Jan 21 06:17:02 CST 2008

I should note that although the email notifications triggered by
leaving a Fox comment contain the last summary added by direct edit,
the page history shows no summary.

Could PmWiki's email notification be relying on the summary's last
value in a cache, rather than the value stored with the page? That
might explain why I'm getting the wrong summary. If so, the wrong-
summary issue would be reduced to why did Fox not update the summary.

Randy