[pmwiki-users] New Skins... let the voting commence

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Jan 22 21:31:30 CST 2008

I'm starting to look at what my next skin port will be. Top of my list
right now is . However, there are a few other candidates I like the look
of. And then I realized that part of the fun in doing skin ports is
seeing other people using them. So I figured I'd see what skins other
people might be interested in using.

I've listed my top candidates here: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/DaveG/Skins

Feel free to add your own selections, or to vote on the ones that are
already there. You don't need to stick to Wordpress themes, so feel free
to select from other platforms. I plan to start my next port in a week
or so, so get voting!

  ~ ~ Dave