[pmwiki-users] Table editing question

Gabriel Beal gbeal at uga.edu
Wed Jan 23 14:03:36 CST 2008

Hi-

    Thanks for everyone's help on the last question.  My newest problem
is that I'm including a large multi-column phonebook table in my wiki.
Is there any way to do things like insertions or deletions such that a
column shifts down or up.  I have names in one column and phone numbers
in another; what I want to be able to do is insert a new entry into the
phonebook without retyping everything beneath it.  Is there any way to
replicate this excel-like funtion in pmwiki?  Thanks,

Gabriel