[pmwiki-users] Borrowing title from another page

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Thu Jan 24 13:12:05 CST 2008

I have two groups: 'Projects' and 'Projecttext'.

For each page in Projects, there is a corresponding page in Projecttext.

Each page in Projects group has a specified (:title:).

I would like the pages in Projecttext to inherit the Title of the
corresponding page in the Projects group.

I have tried to put the following in the Projecttext.GroupHeader

(:title {Projects.{*$Name}$Title}:)

(:redirect Projects.{*$Name}:)

However, this does not work. The pages in Projecttext do not show up
with titles in searchresults.

FYI, all the pages in the Project group have their corresponding pages
from Projecttext "included" as a GroupFooter.

If this is not clear, let me know and I will try to be even more
explicit.

Thanks!