[pmwiki-users] RSS feed with name= filter returning everything

Eric Celeste efc.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:03:16 CST 2008

I've got PmWiki running on two different machines and exhibiting two very
different behaviors. I wonder if anyone might be able to shed light on why
the difference in the way they treat the "&name=" filter on an RSS feed.
On one machine everything works as I think (per documentation) it should.
This site is running v.2.1.26 and the URL "
http://eric.clst.org/EFC/RecentChanges?action=rss&name=EFC.C%2a" returns a
list of recently changed pages in the EFC group starting with the letter C
as an RSS feed. All well and good.

On the other machine any inclusion of a "&name=" filter results in an RSS
feed with every single document on the whole site being returned in the
feed. This site is running v.2.1.27 and the URL "
http://views.mndigital.org/Comments/RecentChanges?action=rss&name=Comments.Msn%2a"
results in all 275 pages from the site coming back in the feed, and they
don't all start with the letters "Msn"!

Any ideas what I should be looking for that might cause the odd behavior of
the second site?

...Eric