[pmwiki-users] Email address as user name

Rick Cook rick at rickcook.name
Sat Jan 26 23:09:28 CST 2008

I just expanded my search criteria and found AuthUserDbase. It looks like I
might be able to do what I want with it. Since I have a database already
attached to this site, I like the idea of pushing the user authentication
into a database even if I still can't use email addresses as part of the
authentication criteria.

Rick