[pmwiki-users] quirk with nested-if

adam overton a at plus1plus1plus.org
Tue Jul 1 00:05:10 CDT 2008

aha
i've just found the culprits --

i have my own versions of both
	'filelist_sortable.php' and 'attachtable.php' enabled
when both are commented out, nestedif works as expected, even when
included from one page onto the Site.SiteFooter...
if either one of them is left enabled by itself, the nested-if via
SiteFooter breaks again...

to be sure it wasn't my own fault, i even reverted back to the
original versions of these recipes, and even those caused the nested-
if to fail. i'm going in to take a look. perhaps someone might see
something in there that's causing the problem?

i still need to include these recipes on my page, so any further
suggestions as to how to work-around this would be greatly
appreciated...

thanks,
adam