[pmwiki-users] goal: send email from form with dynamic subject

Karl Harris karlh626 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 22:13:08 CDT 2008

I want to have a form in pmwiki which when submitted will send an email.
The kicker though is that I want the subject of the email to contain data
from some of the fields that were filled out in the form so the email
subject would be based on what was entered in the form.

I have experimented with using Zap forms but have been unable to get the
email subject to be dynamic.

Does anyone know whether using fox would be able to accomplish this?  I
would be very appreciative of any other possible solutions or ideas.

Thanks
Karl