[pmwiki-users] Announcing New Recipe: 5 star rating system

stevecrisp at gmail.com stevecrisp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 16:13:39 CDT 2008

2008/7/7 Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk>:
> Monday, July 7, 2008, 4:33:29 PM, Hans wrote:
>
>> A five star rating system for PmWiki:
>> See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/StarRater
>
> See now working examples at
> http://softflow.org/design/Test/StarRater
>

>  ~Hans

Nice one Hans well done.  I'm using this one on my system within a
GroupHeader thus showing it for all pages in that group.  I've also
excluded it when viewing the GroupHeader page or the
GroupName.GroupName page.

I've noticed you're creating a voting log file even when no votes have
been placed.  This this is not a problem however I'd recommend you
avoid creating files until you need to save votes.

I'm using the 'Blix' skin and noticed that the labels for the radio
buttons are formatted wrong.  For anyone else using the Blix skin,
you'll need to comment out the following section in
.../pub/skins/Blix/layout.css

 SMC: Comment out as this messes with rater recipe
form label {
  display:block;
  float:left;
  width:60px;