[pmwiki-users] pmwiki forms

Peter & Melodye Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Tue Jul 8 02:34:03 CDT 2008

> I want to set up a simple form, and then either compile the results on
> a web page, or have the individual form results emailed to me.

Do you want just the most recent data on a web page?  Or do you want
subsequent datasets to be appended to the previous one?  Or do you want some
sort of averaging or other calculation to be done?  Do you want the data
saved as PTVs or just in a table or some other format?

There are examples of WikiSh doing form validation at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiShExamples#ButtonLink and
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiShExamples#PagesFromTemplate.  I'd
be happy to put together an example matching something approximating your
specifications if that would help...

-Peter