[pmwiki-users] Semi-automatic user accounts for fox forum -- Htpasswdform

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:27:04 CDT 2008

I'm working just now on something that might fill your needs. It's not
quite ready yet, but I should be able to get it out by the end of next
week (no promises, mind). It's a module on top of authuser that can
read and write usernames, password hashes and additional data in
SiteAdmin.AuthUser. When done, it'll let me have new users sign up,
verify their email addresses and create accounts for them, use email
to reset passwords, let users modify additional details, remove users,
as well as generate lists of users with specified details.

I've actually got most of this already working on my own sites, but I
need to polish up the whole lot and finish implementing it as a
PageStore extension before I'm ready to publish.

In other words, I ought to have a better answer for you next week.

eemeli