[pmwiki-users] Pmwiki v.2.1.27 AccessKeys not working with FireFox 3?

Derek Lerner lernaway at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:51:12 CDT 2008

After looking into this further I'm still unable to track down the
cause of AccessKeys not functioning for me after upgrading to FireFox 3.

Safari is still working w/o any issues. It seems as if FF3 needs to
have the wikicmds (edit, print, history, etc) visible on the page in
order to work.

I'm using PmWiki as a CMS and want these links hidden and want to
direct users to a login page/prompt when AccessKeys are typed if a
user is not logged in already, just like Safari reacts.

Viewing source on a page does show that AccessKeys are in the code.
It's just that FF3 is not playing nicely as it did before.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.