[pmwiki-users] Xhtml 1.0 Strict

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Fri Jul 11 10:37:10 CDT 2008

I installed and enabled for testing the last version (2008-07-10) of
Triad in a "Xhtml10strictaccessible" group at my personal site.
Validation test shows a lot of errors of which I have no clue.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kirpi.it%2Fwiki%2Fpmwiki.php%3Fn%3DXhtml10strictaccessible.Xhtml10strictaccessible&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

As about the same skin generates just few errors at the pmwiki.org
site, I am now bound to think that my own site has many recipes
enabled which, somehow, pollute the results.

1 - Is my thought right? Could that be a problem?
2 - If so, how could I disable recipes in one group *but* leave the
rest of the wiki working as usual?

Luigi