[pmwiki-users] custom markup order

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Sat Jul 12 07:38:37 CDT 2008

Hans schrieb:
> Friday, July 11, 2008, 12:48:56 PM, noskule wrote:
>

>> does work:
>> (:hide:)XXX XXX(:hideend:)
>>

>> dont work:
>> (:hide:)
>> XXX XXX
>> (:hideend:)
>>

> you could also try and use
>
> (:if false:)
> xxxxxx
> (:if:)
>
> to hide content.
>
> If your content includes any conditional markup, the new nested ifs
> in the latest release should help: i.e. use
>
> (:if1 false:)
> xxxxxx
> (:if1end:)
>

>   ~Hans

oky this works, thanks, also links inside the "if false" sections get
recognized. I guess Technically this is, cause the if markup gets
processed after the link phase. But, I'm wondering, is this a wanted
behavoir? cause if a if statement isn't true, its content shouldn't bean
"used".

Example:
TestPage:
(:if false:)
[[TargetPage]]
(:if end:)

on the page "TargetPage" TestPage is listed as a backlink ( pagelist
link=TargetPage)