[pmwiki-users] Highlight pagelist search results based on time thresholds

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jul 13 17:37:19 CDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:28:26PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> I modified my own version to use this, so no need for extra page
> variables (apart from $LastModifiedTime)
>
> I added my example to http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/ColorByDate

Might need to be careful with something like  -30days...-8days,
as it's not entirely clear that -8days as an endpoint would
be the exact same moment in time that -7days.. produces.
I.e., there could be some overlap or gaps.

I'm not saying it doesn't work -- I'd just test it carefully
with pages at or near the boundaries.