[pmwiki-users] pmform captchas bypassed on thinkhost.com

Ben Stallings ben at interdependentweb.com
Mon Jul 14 08:35:02 CDT 2008

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Weird.  I'm not sure where the problem lies, although it sounds as though
> the captchas are always evaluating as true.

Actually it turns out they were not evaluating at all... I had the same
problem many others have had, in that I enabled captchas without adding
them to my Site/EditForm, so my attempts to edit pages (including
Site/PmFormTemplates) were unsuccessful.  Since I habitually use "Save
and Edit" I didn't notice that my edits were unsuccessful; I thought I
had added the captcha test to the form but I had not.  The hosting
company is off the hook!

Thanks for looking into this, Pm.  --Ben