[pmwiki-users] fox validation problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 10:26:05 CDT 2008

Wednesday, July 16, 2008, 2:50:55 PM, noskule wrote:

> * validation now works for creating new pages but not for edit an
> existing page.
> **  submitting an  existing page with an empty input redirects to view
> mode without changes with the message "Please enter valid input!"

not sure what is going on.
i noticed that 'preview' throws an error, and i just uploaded an
updated fox.php which includes the for php4 missing php5 function.

the behaviour with the contact form is different on your server than
it is for me here, despite the forms being the same.

i try to find out more.

  ~Hans