[pmwiki-users] http/https upload attachements

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 17 08:00:47 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 08:37:31PM -0500, Sofia M wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm a completely new to any wiki's, so I'm still trying to understand
> the system that was installed on our servers...
> Here's a problem I'm encountering so far:
>
> Our server is running PMwiki on a https secure site.  All pages that I
> create and then link to have the proper 'https' in front of them.
> However, there's an issue with uploading attachments to a page - when
> I upload something to a page and do a (:attachlist:) - all attachments
> point to 'http', not 'https', and, therefore, are not displaying

What version of PmWiki?  Newer versions are supposed to handle https:
automatically, so I'm wondering if you have an older one.

Regardless, the easiest solution is to set $UploadUrlFmt explicitly
with a relative url, as in (replace the url path with the appropriate
value for your system):

    $UploadUrlFmt = '/pmwiki/uploads';