[pmwiki-users] How to protect against vandalism?

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Sun Jul 20 05:48:02 CDT 2008

Hello everybody,

actually we have some vandalism on our wiki. Someone is emptying pages
or replacing the content with nonsense. Actually we don't want to
change the open wiki to a wiki with authentification, so we block each
time his IP (it's always the same person). But with changing IPs we
have to block always the new one. What other possibilities are they?

Is there a possibility to automaticly block a user who changes more
than X Pages in Y time? or something like this?

Or other ideas?

Thx, for helping

Laurent (kt007)