[pmwiki-users] Anouncing new recipe: BlogCalendar

Scott Smith smackaysmith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 10:22:23 CDT 2008

I know you're going to think I've been filling my coffee mug with bourbon
instead of coffee, but when I downloaded and enabled BlogCalendar in the
Farm, one of the farm site's PUB url changed.

Normally, this site's PUB URL is
http://tnwiki/tnpub/skins/triad/css/pm-core.css. In its config, I point it
to ../tnpub/.

After I enabled BlogCalendar, I noticed with FireBug that the URL changed in
the header to //tnwiki/pub/skins/... I disabled BlogCalendar, and the URL
returned to normal.

Kinda odd.