[pmwiki-users] Possible error in commentboxplus.php

Philipp Kazakow finar at finar.ru
Thu Jul 24 12:42:10 CDT 2008

Hello everyone again!

It seems like I have found some trouble with commentboxplus.php.

My server's error_log had a lot of such errors:

/home/finar/public_html/finar/finarru20/pub*}*
> /commentboxplus/commentboxplus.css

I looked in commentboxplus.php, which was downloaded from
pmwiki.org/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/commentboxplus.zip, and found on line 94:

    ? '$FarmPubDirUrl*}*/commentboxplus' : '$PubDirUrl*}*/commentboxplus');

I'm not sure if it is an error or not, but I decided to ask your
advice. Please excuse me if I was wrong.

Best regards,
Finar. <http://www.finar.ru/>