[pmwiki-users] Hola a Todos!!! (translation)

Ken Linder kc7rad at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 09:27:01 CDT 2008

[[[My Spanish is rusty, but I will try to translate for the group...
YMMV]]]

Hello to everyone on the list.  My name is Mayca.  I subscribed to this list
after I installed pmwiki on a server to generate protected educational
documents.

Here is my problem:

I had to install a Wysiwyg publisher (editor?) since in my province docnetes
(? users ?) are not familiarized with handling labels and other things.

I looked for and installed the FCKeditor but it does not work well.  I would
appreciate it if somebody could help me with this problem somehow.  The
project is stopped because of this…

Thank you very much in advance.

Mayca
Mendoza- Argentina