[pmwiki-users] How to suppress text in print view

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 10:07:32 CDT 2008

Thursday, June 5, 2008, 3:56:35 PM, Randy Brown wrote:

> I like your approach, since I don't have to worry about conditional
> logic. Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. Does local.css need to
> contain anything other than the three lines you've given?

No. Please check th epage HTML source if local.css is getting loaded.
It should appear in the head section.
also try a forced reload of th epage in your browser, usually Ctrl-F5,
or hold down Shift and click the reload icon. This will reload all
files from the server, ignoring any cached files the browser got (we
want the browser to look at all css files new).

The @media print { ... } block may also not work in older browsers.

  ~Hans